P1000 Superatv Roof?

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There doesn’t seem to be many pics of this up close and seems some threads from 2017ish said fit and finish wasn’t great. I’m really interested in this top and if anyone has it can you please put up some pics of it, also interested in how well it fits with their flip up windshield. Also how is it for trailering 70-75mph?

Reactions: TxDoc
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Second question, dealer will sell me the factory roof for $550 including sales tax, is it a better roof?

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can't beat it, dude. Looking up is a game changer in tough terrain. Plus...its just some quality stuff.
And we happen to be having a huge sale right now....just saying... Lol!
Haha, yeah you already got my money on some stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: SuperATV
tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can't beat it, dude. Looking up is a game changer in tough terrain. Plus...its just some quality stuff.
And we happen to be having a huge sale right now....just saying... Lol!
Ok, so can you answer more of my original questions, I ordered your roof but still wonder if it’s fine trailering with it on and do you have more pics then the 4 on the website? Also I assume it mounts up cleanly with the flip-up windshield without a huge gap? Looking forward to getting everything from you.

Jdtc

Jdtc

Dec 14, 2019
Chamberlain SD
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just put mine on last week and love it. Fits great with the flip out windshield. Just take your time putting on the rubber gasket. Having a buddy help wouldn’t be a bad idea. I really don’t think you’ll regret it.

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just put mine on last week and love it. Fits great with the flip out windshield. Just take your time putting on the rubber gasket. Having a buddy help wouldn’t be a bad idea. I really don’t think you’ll regret it.
Does it feel really solid once installed, no concerns with trailering with it on?

LCH

LCH

Nov 26, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I installed this roof on a 2017 1000-5 last spring and have trailered it a few times at 65MPH with absolutely no issues. I really like the tinted roof, lets in just the right amount of light. I had a soft top on prior and it did not trailer well at all!

SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Ok, so can you answer more of my original questions, I ordered your roof but still wonder if it’s fine trailering with it on and do you have more pics then the 4 on the website? Also I assume it mounts up cleanly with the flip-up windshield without a huge gap? Looking forward to getting everything from you.
Yep! You can trailer it just fine. Its a bolt on, so you're good. No worries with the flip windshield. There's a small gap at the top when its open...because it has to move freely, but its pretty well closed up in the fully locked position. I'm sure my photographer dude has a ton of pictures saved on his computer. I'll see if I can get some more.

advertisement
bwetzel

bwetzel

Nov 10, 2018
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I trailered mine with the roof, flip windshield and rear windshield 6 hours and probably was averaging 75mph. No issues. Plus the clear roof is just cool!
and some pics

E48130DA 58BB 4489 BF57 64DC6302119C 95104110 0A8E 4AFD AC79 D506BACA53FF

R

rickoshea

Yep! You can trailer it just fine. Its a bolt on, so you're good. No worries with the flip windshield. There's a small gap at the top when its open...because it has to move freely, but its pretty well closed up in the fully locked position. I'm sure my photographer dude has a ton of pictures saved on his computer. I'll see if I can get some more.
does this roof work with oem honda windshields?

Reactions: Mudder and SuperATV