R

RobertwHarley

Lifetime Member
Jun 17, 2016
Huntsville, Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi all,
Today some time between midnight and 0930 my 1000-5 was stolen from the Holiday Inn Guelph parking lot at 601 Scottsdale Drive. I had just finished using it on Saturday as a mini ambulance as I volunteer at different community events with Odyssey Medical and we use it to go places that normal vehicles can't get to so that we can transport patients back to the main medical tent.
The thieves, had to be more than one, took the trailer right off my truck. While I realize most of you are in the States, I think that my machine will be chopped as I have both keys and the ownership.

VIN is 1HFVE0445G4000038 and it is red 1000-5.

Does anyone know if there is a number to call to report this to Honda so they can flag the dealerships?

Thanks
Bob Honda pioneer

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sharp and Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
VIN is 1HFVE0445G4000038 and it is red 1000-5.
Does anyone know if there is a number to call to report this to Honda so they can flag the dealerships?
I'm not sure about this. I will ask some of my dealer friends.

I'm sorry to hear this. Dude, that sucks.
I will post this on the Hondasxs social accounts for you. Though most of use are in the US we have a good following in the North!
Please update us if anything is found.
Honda pioneer

Last edited:
Reactions: sharp
D

dillonhart

Jun 10, 2016
shreveport, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to hear that! We attend a large event every year in south Texas. Unfortunately several UTVs are stolen every year, some off the truck as you mention. I know it is frustrating. Especially with all the work you had in. Keep us posted!

Reactions: RobertwHarley
R

Rebmo

Aug 17, 2016
SE Wisconsin
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
One thing you can do is watch "search all Craigslist" and see if it shows up there or any parts show up.
Ad Hunt'r - Classifieds Search Engine
Sorry Man, that sucks. I hope you get it back or insurance covers you well. When I get mine I think I'll hide one of those web tracker/gps tracers in it.

Last edited: