P700 Stock Black Rims

S

smwertz2305

Nov 4, 2016
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I recently purchased the 2016 700-4. It came with the standard solid black rims, although they are sufficient for what I need I would like to paint them. Anyone have any insight on painting these? Paint type, design, etc?

J

JTW

I recently purchased the 2016 700-4. It came with the standard solid black rims, although they are sufficient for what I need I would like to paint them. Anyone have any insight on painting these? Paint type, design, etc?
I had a buddy recently use plastidip

Reactions: smwertz2305
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
You could do a diy beadlock kit from ebay for $165 and paint the beadlock to match or purchase anodized bolts to match or go crazy with them. No one lists a 12" beadlock kit but if you message them they can cnc them no problem. I want a white 1000 with white beadlocks and red anodized bolts. :)

Reactions: LandPioneer
J

JTW

I will say.. you can buy aftermarket wheels pretty cheap!

S

smwertz2305

Nov 4, 2016
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
Great idea, and one I haven't thought of. Thanks for the input. Like I said it is newly purchased. Bought a hard roof, but plan to make my own windshield, stereo box, and door tops (unsure how to do this just yet). So the rims were my first diy thought

S

smwertz2305

Nov 4, 2016
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 700-4
I will say.. you can buy aftermarket wheels pretty cheap!
What website are you seeing these? Once again thanks for any input as I am brand new to ge side by side world.