Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Noticed tonight tooling around the yard my pioneer was turning very sharp one way. Did several sharp circles in either direction. Very noticeable, power steering does not like the lift, 30" tires and super atv a arms, had the light come on and turn off the power steering, restarted it was fine.

Pulled the boot on tie rod, and stop is almost wore completely through . Flipped bushing around and works for now. Going to call super atv tomorrow and see about warranty. Only a year old.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Noticed tonight tooling around the yard my pioneer was turning very sharp one way. Did several sharp circles in either direction. Very noticeable, power steering does not like the lift, 30" tires and super atv a arms, had the light come on and turn off the power steering, restarted it was fine.

Pulled the boot on tie rod, and stop is almost wore completely through . Flipped bushing around and works for now. Going to call super atv tomorrow and see about warranty. Only a year old.
I had a bushing go out on mine, If I remember right they said bushings have a 3 month warranty????????

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

I'm not running a lift just the arched A arms and no limits and haven't noticed any steering issues????

Reactions: BWAF
advertisement