Sport riding video

O

Oregondunes89

Oct 17, 2013
I've seen quite a few videos online of the pioneer. I'm impressed with it's performance. However, it would be interesting to see a video of some sport riding (ie. rippin through corners, peeling out, fast riding). Anyone? :mrgreen:

R

renedarling

Jan 21, 2014
After watching riding bike., I've become interested in dual sport or adventure riding, but I have never been riding off road, at least on purpose.

RacerX400600

RacerX400600

Jun 22, 2013
I second that! Unfortunately I don't have one to make a video with.......... I have quad videos!

JoKer150

JoKer150

Feb 19, 2014
Louisiana
Love my pioneer 700-4! Mostly my kids ride it, but it is definitely underpowered. 1500lbs with a 675cc engine won't do much sport riding. I took it twice to an ATV park and put it through the test. It's a utility vehicle.

T

Tackle83

Feb 13, 2014
I will try and take some this weekend. I ride with a group of honda 500s and have no problem keeping up. Were i ride there are fast trails thick mud, lite mud, water, mud hole, creeks. I go thru all of it.

Yes the pioneer can be more of a utility vehicle, but last weekend there was another p4 and they were water wheeling it.

JoKer150

JoKer150

Feb 19, 2014
Louisiana
Tackle83 said:
I will try and take some this weekend. I ride with a group of honda 500s and have no problem keeping up. Were i ride there are fast trails thick mud, lite mud, water, mud hole, creeks. I go thru all of it.

Yes the pioneer can be more of a utility vehicle, but last weekend there was another p4 and they were water wheeling it.

That's awesome! I'd love to see some water wheelie-ing in a pioneer!

As long as you ride with Rhinos, Hondas, even Teryxs, you'll be fine, but I rode with Rzr, and Mavericks. Those bikes have entirely different suspensions, with huge ground clearance, and twin cylinder 800-1000cc motors. My suspension would bottom out on bumps, and my 4wd quit engaging/disengaging bc the front end had too much mud on it.

I didn't want to spend 20k on a sxs to tear it up in a mud hole or sand dune. I'll keep my honda!