P1000 Speaker location with Hard Mid panel

zfisher

zfisher

Jul 22, 2020
Marion Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of there speaker locations when using the hard mid panel. I currently have a 1000-3 and using the noam system so my speakers are on the rear bar where the panel would mount to. Just didn't know if I would still have room to mount them in the rear corners once the panel was installed, then I'm looking for ideas on where to mount/place some facing the rear down where the wheel wells are. Thanks for any input.

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
You'll likely have to go with a speaker bar mounted to the rear bar or a Swamp Donkey system that mounts @ the front. I wanted to install similar pod speakers on the rearmost roll cage bar in my 1000-5, but the CEC Enclosures rear panel wouldn't accommodate that.

Reactions: Lady01
zfisher

zfisher

Jul 22, 2020
Marion Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I recently finished up my install of the hard rear panel with what I could come up with for speaker locations. everything turned out great just thought I would post this up for people that were having the same problems trying to come up with places to stick speakers. Adding the speaker pods down under the dash really wasn't easy but I feel that it turned out great.. Hopefully this helps

Driver 6 inch Driver side 4inch