cwalton

Who has more fun!
Lifetime Member
Mar 21, 2016
West Virginia
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I came from a Polaris Ranger, and have a few spare parts and tools i carried and will move to the 1000 . One question is valve stems. I have the standard steel wheel and am not sure what valve stem is needed. I have one stem i carried in the Polaris. Anbody know valve stem lingo and info on if stems are the same?

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's a good question, I carry valve stems too. Maybe I should check to make sure it fits.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Have you guys ever looked into flush mount valve stems? I have no experience with them, but they might work well for our applications. Do a search for them on Amazon and check them out. Its not something you would replace on the trail I don't think but I was thinking they would be less likely to have a problem that the regular ones.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Have you guys ever looked into flush mount valve stems? I have no experience with them, but they might work well for our applications. Do a search for them on Amazon and check them out. Its not something you would replace on the trail I don't think but I was thinking they would be less likely to have a problem that the regular ones.

Not a bad idea to use a flush mount. I have never seen those, but I will be looking into them.

For now I carry extra valve stems and this tool in the video.

Reactions: JTW
ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Not much action on this topic but I was also interested what you guys carry for spare parts.

I have valve stems in my tire repair kit, spare fuses and relays. Thats about it...

I think @CumminsPusher said he carries a spare clutch pack. Not sure if thats in the truck on the buggy.

Maybe a spare tie rod?

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Not much action on this topic but I was also interested what you guys carry for spare parts.

I have valve stems in my tire repair kit, spare fuses and relays. Thats about it...

I think @CumminsPusher said he carries a spare clutch pack. Not sure if thats in the truck on the buggy.

Maybe a spare tie rod?

Usually that right front steering control and lower a-arm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J

JTW

I'm taking my Honda manual thanks to this sight and the PDF!!!