P700 Sound system power

B

Benjy

Sep 10, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
Is it possible to run the power for my sound system to the block between the winch and the battery. This block is tied into my ignition switch. Currently I have the power from the winch system block, the sound system and a trickle charger all on the battery. It is a little cluttered and I want to move the sound system power to another power supply. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is it possible to run the power for my sound system to the block between the winch and the battery. This block is tied into my ignition switch. Currently I have the power from the winch system block, the sound system and a trickle charger all on the battery. It is a little cluttered and I want to move the sound system power to another power supply. Thanks for any help you can offer.
What are you calling a block? If it’s your winch solenoid contactor I personally wouldn’t do it. For best results you should add another battery.

B

Benjy

Sep 10, 2018
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-2
What are you calling a block? If it’s your winch solenoid contactor I personally wouldn’t do it. For best results you should add another battery.
You are correct Russ 989. I am just going to leave it on the battery for now and plan on adding a second battery later. I just have to figure out where to place a second battery. Looks pretty tight on the 700-2.

Reactions: Russ989