bremen ga
Ownership

1. Talon R
Wet sounds stealth 6 sound bar- 350.00/was 680 new SOLD
Swamp donkey Sub enclosure and kicker 8” sub- 325 / was 400 new SOLD
Swamp donkey Kick pods - 125/was 170 new

buyer pays shipping

Sub and enclosure are BRAND NEW
Kick pods were installed for a week then took out. Sound bar I’ve had for 8 months and never had a issue with it, sounds great. All of this together makes a rockin system for the talon and is one heck of a deal compared to brand new prices.

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Wet Sounds Stealth-6 UHD (Black) Amplified 6-speaker sound bar with built-in Bluetooth® at Crutchfield
23899F0B D12D 43FF B07E 68F6E9BFEB59 C636D2E3 E574 47BA 9AF6 0CF645639E09

Last edited:
J

jaymohn

Aug 9, 2019
Cincinnati
Ownership

1. Talon X
Wet sounds stealth 6 sound bar- 350.00/was 680 new
Swamp donkey Sub enclosure and kicker 8” sub- 325 / was 400 new
Swamp donkey Kick pods - 150/was 170 new

Package deal- 775

buyer pays shipping

Sub and enclosure are BRAND NEW
Kick pods were installed for a week then took out. Sound bar I’ve had for 8 months and never had a issue with it, sounds great. All of this together makes a rockin system for the talon and is one heck of a deal compared to brand new prices.

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Swamp Donkey Enterprises

Wet Sounds Stealth-6 UHD (Black) Amplified 6-speaker sound bar with built-in Bluetooth® at Crutchfield
View attachment 176741 View attachment 176742
Im interested in the sound bar and subwoofer. Email me at [email protected] if you can sell them.

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
@lundy I'm curious how satisfied you were with the glove box sub setup? I saw they offered an 8" and 10" option, but it appears they've both been removed from their site (assuming d/t COVID).

@jaymohn if you bought them and are using them - what are your thoughts on the glove box enclosure and sub?

J

jaymohn

Aug 9, 2019
Cincinnati
Ownership

1. Talon X
I bought and installed the 8" glovebox sub and power it with this:
Mount the amp behind the passenger seat and had to put a spacer so the seat won't flex and hit the amp.

My set up sound pretty good for a utv but the subwoofer does make things rattle (sound which I hate as I'm a bit of an audiophile) but that's the nature of the beast. I would not put in any sound system without a subwoofer and don't want to take up space in the back for a big box.
PM with you number and I can give you call to discuss if you want.

jasond

jasond

Lifetime Member
Mar 15, 2019
Indiana
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I bought and installed the 8" glovebox sub and power it with this:
Mount the amp behind the passenger seat and had to put a spacer so the seat won't flex and hit the amp.

My set up sound pretty good for a utv but the subwoofer does make things rattle (sound which I hate as I'm a bit of an audiophile) but that's the nature of the beast. I would not put in any sound system without a subwoofer and don't want to take up space in the back for a big box.
PM with you number and I can give you call to discuss if you want.
PM sent