Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Whats everybody running for sound bars been looking at the kemimoto .any thoughts.looking at something that won't break the bank but sounds good
Did u Search this? Theres almost as many threads on this as tires and wheels 🤣
but if u insist……lol
I have a Swamp Donkey in my Talon And i like it Aint cheep.
and I have a put together system in My P1K5.
Pro tip: You cant really not brake the bank if u want somthing to sound good in a noisy SXS. Its eather something cheep or mid grade and crank it with little to no bass and crackle like a poor G-Dogs Honda civic or Spend some cabbage to actually hear the music your playing. Remember, buy once and be happy.

03mossy

03mossy

Jun 20, 2018
MN
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. Other Brand
We have the Noam system with a sub. Love it! Ordered it through a member here. Sorry don’t remember his name.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Highly recommend swamp donkey. I had 2 aomias go speakers setup in stereo mode on the 1000-5 and it was OK. My wife has a boss audio BRT26RGB on her magnum. It is not impressive at all. Now the 1000-5 has a swamp donkey and I and many others on here like them alot. When I purchased my swamp donkey I was able to use my ebay points and I purchased thru their eBay store and was able to get one for $560.

Post #13 is single Aomias Go

Post #37 is dual Aomais Go

Post #41 is a different mounting option of the Aomais Go that I liked better

Post #61 is my current sound system

My swamp donkey review

I would choose the aomias go over the boss aduio bar without question. I would choose the aomias go after listening to alot of different sound bars my wife and I had an opportunity to listen to at local sound stores. The aomias go was typically beat out by the larger wetsounds and JBL bars. I would pick the swamp donkey over all the systems my wife and I listened to.

Last edited:
S

simooner

Mar 18, 2021
hun tsville ontario
Ownership

1. 700-2
Highly recommend swamp donkey. I had 2 aomias go speakers setup in stereo mode on the 1000-5 and it was OK. My wife has a boss audio BRT26RGB on her magnum. It is not impressive at all. Now the 1000-5 has a swamp donkey and I and many others on here like them alot. When I purchased my swamp donkey I was able to use my ebay points and I purchased thru their eBay store and was able to get one for $560.

Post #13 is single Aomias Go

Post #37 is dual Aomais Go

Post #41 is a different mounting option of the Aomais Go that I liked better

Post #61 is my current sound system

My swamp donkey review

That sounds good ill look into those

Reactions: Buggyman
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
We have the Noam system with a sub. Love it! Ordered it through a member here. Sorry don’t remember his name.
Had one of those For a few years. there not bad and not good either lol. Got tired of its connectivity and sound after a while. Riding next to @trigger machine didnt help 🤣

S

simooner

Mar 18, 2021
hun tsville ontario
Ownership

1. 700-2
well i went with the kemimoto sound bar, reasonable price sounds good and i can hear it over the machine, albeit at full volume lol. mounts good to the roll bar.no complaints so far