P700 Soft Top Support Rod Length

ByronM

ByronM

Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2016
St Charles, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well somehow I have lost most of my soft top support rods. It doesn't look like Honda sells replacement parts for the soft top so I am hoping someone would measure the length of theirs so I can find some replacements.

xltman

xltman

Feb 1, 2017
US
Yes, Honda does sell the rods as a kit, it's about $20. I had to buy a set last year. You have to order through a dealer. Otherwise fiberglass rods from Fastenal will do the same for about the same price.

Sent from my phone while sitting with my feet up on night shift

Reactions: ByronM and swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well somehow I have lost most of my soft top support rods. It doesn't look like Honda sells replacement parts for the soft top so I am hoping someone would measure the length of theirs so I can find some replacements.
How did you do that??

ByronM

ByronM

Lifetime Member
Aug 9, 2016
St Charles, Il
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yes, Honda does sell the rods as a kit, it's about $20. I had to buy a set last year. You have to order through a dealer. Otherwise fiberglass rods from Fastenal will do the same for about the same price.

Sent from my phone while sitting with my feet up on night shift
Thanks I check with my dealer
How did you do that??

Well if you must know, I was towing so I removed the top, I put the rods in the back of my pick up so I would not loose them, bad plan, they went out though the gap under my tailgate, or some SOB stole four of them