DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I saw an older thread on this, but no real information was given.

Is it possible to buy replacement bow parts for the bimini top? Specifically, the plastic roll cage clamp/bow holders?

Mine got lost towing in heavy crosswinds.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not sure on a P7?
On a P1 you had/have to order the whole top as i found out.
Lost mine early on. There not really made to stay on when towing and is a whore to take on and off all the time Bought a hard top and an alien shade if you want good air. I will never buy or recommend one of those Bimini soft tops to anyone.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
....I will never buy or recommend one of those Bimini soft tops to anyone.
Really? Mines been great, other than losing the bow. I'll be buying another when the time comes.

Sounds like I'll have to improvise something. Next time I will glue the rods in and ziptie the clamps to the cage.

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Really? Mines been great, other than losing the bow. I'll be buying another when the time comes.
Yup..
if it works for you go for it. Your the first person Ive read thats been happy throughout ownership tho lol.
Try an alien shade you'll like it much gooderer

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yup..
if it works for you go for it. Your the first person Ive read thats been happy throughout ownership tho lol.
Try an alien shade you'll like it much gooderer
It's been quite tought. Been run through trees and rubbed up against fence posts (don't ask). It's way tougher than I expected, and I've never taken it off for trailering. 4 1/2 years and just now showing a little wear.
The only thing is the straps will buzz at speed on the front cage, so I run zip ties around them.

I have one of those alien shade type back panels. I don't think it stops enough sun for AZ.

Reactions: Remington