P1000m5 So. Much. Anticipation

L

Logan

Feb 7, 2016
Canada
Well. Pulled the trigger on an IGR and some new outback max tires. Got to work preparing for stuff to arrive. Removed about 30 lbs of extra mud. Now just need to wash again and can start pulling apart the case. Hurry Jeremy. I need this! Ce898293028611046a77d345eb6158c5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have you had the clutch update done yet?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well. Pulled the trigger on an IGR and some new outback max tires. Got to work preparing for stuff to arrive. Removed about 30 lbs of extra mud. Now just need to wash again and can start pulling apart the case. Hurry Jeremy. I need this! View attachment 57656

Looks cool make sure to document it for us with lots of pics! Good start!:)

L

Logan

Feb 7, 2016
Canada
Have you had the clutch update done yet?

Nope. Was really hoping to do it at the same time. But being Canadian, we get screwed on that deal. So far no parts available and no real campaign notifications. We have an incredible dealer who is on Honda’s case to provide this to their customers.

Reactions: pct
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Nope. Was really hoping to do it at the same time. But being Canadian, we get screwed on that deal. So far no parts available and no real campaign notifications. We have an incredible dealer who is on Honda’s case to provide this to their customers.

I would get the clutch product update campaign completed first. Mainly out of an abundance of caution, especially before installing a modification that alters OEM cases.

L

Logan

Feb 7, 2016
Canada
I would get the clutch product update campaign completed first. Mainly out of an abundance of caution, especially before installing a modification that alters OEM cases.

As I said, there is little to no confirmation when we will see the updates, so I can wait and wait for it. Or get this done so I can enjoy the machine to its potential. The gearing has been a major limitation for me and I can’t wait to try it once this is done. Also, my dealer is great, and knows fully that this is happening.