P1000 Snow Plow. Denali or KFI

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking to buy a 72" snow plow for my 1000 Pioneer. Looking to see reviews on these plows.
Thanks

D

Dasmoeturhead

My KFI Plow worked good last winter, and I even use it to scrape my gravel driveway. I'm glad I bought it, and I'll just leave it at that.

Reactions: ofrcboy
solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have KFI with rubber flap and no problem . This was my first winter. Plowed all neighborhood.

C

ckhenshaw4

Mar 1, 2014
Have you thought about a BOSS plow?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Boss is good for heavy industrial plowing

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just for kicks I priced a straight Boss plow kit...................YIKES! are you setting down. $3654.95 KFI is looking real good now.

ibleedjohndeeregreen

ibleedjohndeeregreen

Jun 21, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What's the price tag on a KFI plow?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
200$ check amazon

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Add mount and pushing tube, it's all manual too. I drilled extra hole and added more angle to it

Reactions: RumpRocket
advertisement
P

pkcal

Mar 6, 2016
Ohio
Have had Denali 72" on my Ranger for 4yrs now. Kept it when I sold ranger and bought Pioneer but Motoalliance hasn't yet (to my knowledge) made the P1 mounting plate for the Denali push tubes. Denali has been great and I'd buy again in a heartbeat. My only issue was the feet on the plow wore out pretty quickly (plowing my concrete drive with a pretty heavy broom finish and the feet are softer and wear quickly). The plow is heavy and I anticipate it will pull the front of the Pioneer down pretty good (Ranger had adjustable shocks so I cranked up during the winter). The other plus is my experience with Motoalliance as a company has been fantastic (couple Viper winch issues over the years....they're highly responsive, tech guys are great, Peter the owner replies to emails over the weekend, etc). I put a premium on service and have confidence that if something went wrong they'd be there all day standing behind their product. Ping them though to see if they have the P1 mounting plate yet and if not, when they plan to have it available.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have had Denali 72" on my Ranger for 4yrs now. Kept it when I sold ranger and bought Pioneer but Motoalliance hasn't yet (to my knowledge) made the P1 mounting plate for the Denali push tubes. Denali has been great and I'd buy again in a heartbeat. My only issue was the feet on the plow wore out pretty quickly (plowing my concrete drive with a pretty heavy broom finish and the feet are softer and wear quickly). The plow is heavy and I anticipate it will pull the front of the Pioneer down pretty good (Ranger had adjustable shocks so I cranked up during the winter). The other plus is my experience with Motoalliance as a company has been fantastic (couple Viper winch issues over the years....they're highly responsive, tech guys are great, Peter the owner replies to emails over the weekend, etc). I put a premium on service and have confidence that if something went wrong they'd be there all day standing behind their product. Ping them though to see if they have the P1 mounting plate yet and if not, when they plan to have it available.

Not yet soon

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well I am down to two plows KFI or Denali. Motoalliance says they will have a mount by mid September both look like quality well built plows. Hoping someone will have a special before the snow flys.

Reactions: Someguy
Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
if anyone is interested i have a brand new in the box never opened push tube set that has everything you need besides the plow itself and the mount i believe. i think i paid $200 for it. i would be willing to hear some offers if interested. I was going to use them to make a front mount mower but the idea got scrapped when i found a great deal on a zero turn.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Motoalliance says plow mount for the 1000 is in production will be ready in two weeks for sale. That is what I have been waiting for.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Motoalliance says plow mount for the 1000 is in production will be ready in two weeks for sale. That is what I have been waiting for.
Motoalliance now says 1st of November......Grrr

P

pkcal

Mar 6, 2016
Ohio
Mounts for Denali Pro are in stock (just got mine delivered today). Looks good and will install this wknd.

ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Should see mine tomorrow 72" Denali Pro snow plow kit

Reactions: Plumber32
P

pkcal

Mar 6, 2016
Ohio
Motoalliance plow mount ISN'T compatible with KFI winch mount. I bought the KFI mount as motoalliance didn't have one out for the P1k when they first came out......and the KFI winch mount/Denali plow mounts are the same width....making running both impossible. Won't be an issue if you bought the whole pkg from Motoalliance but if you already had a winch mount that uses the lower bumper mount bolts you may have the same interference issue with the Denali plow mount.

advertisement