Snorkeling info kinda long

H

Hemi963

Sep 3, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 700-4
New member, first post. Just purchased p700-4Deluxe 4 weeks ago, started working on things on my own before I found this post, I have found some great ideas on here already. Yes this is my first side-by-side but not my first ATV or motorcycle. I decided to snorkel and run vent tubes for my bike even though I do not plan on submarining. I learned this from my years of riding ATVs. I purchased a snorkel my ATV system. I installed the system with no problems and looks great even though they did send quarter inch clear line that I used on the fuel cell and for the front fan. I noticed some of you were questioning the size of the front and rear diff tubes. A 5/32 vacuum tube is the perfect size. Since I own a parts store I did try different sizes. I ran the rear diff and the fuel vent up the snorkel riser. It took 7 ft of the 5/32 tubing the way that I ran it, I used their clear quarter inch tubing for the fuel cell. I use the other quarter inch tubing connected it to the fan tubing and ran it up the right front ROPS. I used a tee to connect the front diff to the fan tube. Now for the other things I have done, replaced front Factory bumper with a full-size bumper from Honda, added rear bumper, rear view mirror, door mirrors, wheel flares on front, a arm skid plates all four corners, floor mat, 7 inch LED light bar on front bumper, 36 inch LED light bar on roof, and 13 each LED light bar on rearROPS. I look like a UFO driving across the fields!!!!! Change headlights out to LEDs also. Added Reese receiver hitch with extension. Well, I think that's all for now but I know more will be coming! it's time to ride and have fun. If anyone has any comments or questions I will be glad to answer or try to help. Oh!, I almost forgot all of my LED lights are remote controlled.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good morning Hemi.
Welcome to the forum. We always want to see pictures.

Reactions: JWB and sharp