P1000 Side enclosure

R

Rroberts

Dec 20, 2020
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey guys. I’m new to the forums and really enjoying my new 2021 pioneer 1000-3. It’s such an awesome upgrade from my ranger 800. I have a factory hard top ,flip up windshield, and factory soft back wind screen. I would like some side enclosures and maybe a heater for the winter months . Has anyone had any experience with the green mountain enclosures? Will they work with existing accessories? Or is there a better option? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Worse1

Worse1

Jul 14, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from AZ!! Congrats on your new purchase.👏🏼👏🏼 Not I, but Im sure someone here has. Just got to wait a little for the feed back. Enjoy the new ride!!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey guys. I’m new to the forums and really enjoying my new 2021 pioneer 1000-3. It’s such an awesome upgrade from my ranger 800. I have a factory hard top ,flip up windshield, and factory soft back wind screen. I would like some side enclosures and maybe a heater for the winter months . Has anyone had any experience with the green mountain enclosures? Will they work with existing accessories? Or is there a better option? Thanks in advance for any help or advice.
Honda soft doors will work with your set up. There is a 4 inch square panel in the middle floorboard that you can remove and ever time your radiator fan kicks on you have a heater. I have a fan override switch from the club store on mine and I can turn on the radiator fan for heat anytime I want. I've been riding in mid 20 degree weather this winter and don't even wear my coveralls. The doors are not perfect but im completely satisfied.