P700 Should I be worried?

25yrds

Oct 28, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Have read lots of posts about people complaining how harsh the shifting is. Sometimes after quite a few miles. When I bought mine it seemed pretty harsh also. It's only got 250 miles on it and I literally can't hear the transmission shift a anymore. It doesn't have synthetic oil in it. Just what I got at the dealership. I pretty much shift like a formula 1 car. Pedal down, slap paddle. Engine goes "BAH" and shift is done. Up or down. Do I need to adjust the clutch? 😉. Odd thing is, I really seemed to notice this after I installed my Trigger shield. Could it be related? Worried maybe mine has problems!😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 70Bones and Isaiah
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Have read lots of posts about people complaining how harsh the shifting is. Sometimes after quite a few miles. When I bought mine it seemed pretty harsh also. It's only got 250 miles on it and I literally can't hear the transmission shift a anymore. It doesn't have synthetic oil in it. Just what I got at the dealership. I pretty much shift like a formula 1 car. Pedal down, slap paddle. Engine goes "BAH" and shift is done. Up or down. Do I need to adjust the clutch? 😉. Odd thing is, I really seemed to notice this after I installed my Trigger shield. Could it be related? Worried maybe mine has problems!😅😅
I think you meant to post this in the P500 section. You could adjust the clutch if you indeed have a P5, it will help.

25yrds

Oct 28, 2019
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Now I know why I couldn't find this post. It was meant for the p500 discussion. Sorry for wasting your time

advertisement