P500 Saturday morning Fat Daddys ride

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
After a fun night at camp and a nice camp breakfast we went on a morning ride.

Bih does sound good! I'm anxious to see the footage from the trails. SMH

Boy did I have some trouble on those!

Full disclosure (to all other forum members)

Mistake #1 I just had on rubber boots and should have known from his other videos they do like em some water... lol

Mistake #2 Look around and notice every other member of the crew has on hip waders.

Mistake #3 I need 6" lift and 35's "with beadlocks" but even then I think I would of had more trouble staying upright cuz I just don't like the deep water holes, and fat daddy's has em.

Naw but really @Bastardchild I had a real good time with a bunch of great folks.

You got you a good group of friends there hold on to em!

If you all ever get the chance to ride with them, you'll see!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Bih does sound good! I'm anxious to see the footage from the trails. SMH

Boy did I have some trouble on those!

Full disclosure (to all other forum members)

Mistake #1 I just had on rubber boots and should have known from his other videos they do like em some water... lol

Mistake #2 Look around and notice every other member of the crew has on hip waders.

Mistake #3 I need 6" lift and 35's "with beadlocks" but even then I think I would of had more trouble staying upright cuz I just don't like the deep water holes, and fat daddy's has em.

Naw but really @Bastardchild I had a real good time with a bunch of great folks.

You got you a good group of friends there hold on to em!

If you all ever get the chance to ride with them, you'll see!
You're part of the crew also @Brett002 lol. Cant wait until we can meet up again! I think we're doing a New Years Mondex ride, but Im sure there will be a few between now and then also.