ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Buy a SATPHONE you can get them for $100 and a $50 mins plan for 12mos. Those txt based devices can take 10mins to send and receive 2 texts. I get 70mins with rollover for $55

I just traded my inReach off finally. It was more per month than SATPHONE. I have a phone through Inmarsat, it’s worked well offshore when we went fishing, wont work behind a glass windshield in can but might be all the electronics I have.... I have to get out and use it but it’s quick and overwith if I need it.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Buy a SATPHONE you can get them for $100 and a $50 mins plan for 12mos. Those txt based devices can take 10mins to send and receive 2 texts. I get 70mins with rollover for $55

I just traded my inReach off finally. It was more per month than SATPHONE. I have a phone through Inmarsat, it’s worked well offshore when we went fishing, wont work behind a glass windshield in can but might be all the electronics I have.... I have to get out and use it but it’s quick and overwith if I need it.
We’ve been liking ours as well. We did have it go th the cab but was definitely clearer out

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
J

JTW

Awesome... I know nothing about them. Just saw the ad and thought it was cool.