Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Why would you go to all that trouble and money on a stock shock? Its like putting New G Dog wheels on a
25 yr old rust bucket Impala/Crown Vic imo.
Save the money for a better worth while upgrade.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Why would you go to all that trouble and money on a stock shock? Its like putting New G Dog wheels on a
25 yr old rust bucket Impala/Crown Vic imo.
Save the money for a better worth while upgrade.
It's called semi retirement and Brandons new taxes. I'm pushing $25000 in this thing now. That's not cheap. The first gator I bought was $6350. I think they've went up a little too much like everything else.

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
It's called semi retirement and Brandons new taxes.
Believe me, I get that! FJB!!
Still wouldnt go through that trouble on Stockers. At best and dam near free upgrade, I would put some spacers on the springs front and rear to help the ride. Cheep and effective. Did that some yrs ago when i didnt want to spend nor did I reall have the money to spend on Fox’s. The spacers deff helped and I had them on for a year, but in the end I just said fuc it, saved here and there and spent it on Fox’s and was glad I did. Money well spent.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Believe me, I get that! FJB!!
Still wouldnt go through that trouble on Stockers. At best and dam near free upgrade, I would put some spacers on the springs front and rear to help the ride. Cheep and effective. Did that some yrs ago when i didnt want to spend nor did I reall have the money to spend on Fox’s. The spacers deff helped and I had them on for a year, but in the end I just said fuc it, saved here and there and spent it on Fox’s and was glad I did. Money well spent.
Yea I agree about the spacers. It will stiffen the suspension some and give a little lift for only $25 and a hour of time