Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I tried to post this question this morning but not sure if it sent.
Does anyone know the size bolt that goes into the hole that is located on rear roll bar just above head pads? Looks like a window mount there? I am trying some options for quick attach points for the soft top.
Thanks.

Reactions: Lady01
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a photo of the bolt hole in question.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It goes through and holds the seat belt on the front side. Maybe pull one out and run to ACE to match up?
Sorry. I cant even find the bolt in the parts fish. Most likely part of the seat belt assy.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Make sure you get a good grade of a bolt. Grade 8 is good but it's metric so it might be hard to get at a typical hardware store but ask them for a good quality one. Make sure you test a nut on both.

Reactions: Lady01 and Stauvo
jz3r9n

jz3r9n

Jun 16, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I would like to know that the purpose is for that threaded hole you are referring to. While it does line up with the seat belt hole, I see no purpose for it. The seat belt bolt isn't so long that it needs to thread all the way through, plus even if it is for the seat belt why thread it on the other end and now just cap it? It has to have some other intended purpose.

While we're on that topic... why did Honda only put one flag (or whatever) bracket in the roll bar towards the back? How nice it would be to have a matching one on the driver's side so installing whip would be a cake walk.