Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I recently came across a Reolink GO PT and was wondering if
  1. Anyone here has used one?
  2. What cellular service you use?
  3. Prepaid vs Postpaid?
I recently talked with TMobile support on 2 different occasions... one time they said the best plan was the prepaid 2GB ($10)... and tonight they said that postpaid was the best ($25 for unlimited with "no caps")...

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I recently came across a Reolink GO PT and was wondering if
  1. Anyone here has used one?
  2. What cellular service you use?
  3. Prepaid vs Postpaid?
I recently talked with TMobile support on 2 different occasions... one time they said the best plan was the prepaid 2GB ($10)... and tonight they said that postpaid was the best ($25 for unlimited with "no caps")...
Nope!

• Haha
Reactions: PJ1 and Coeus
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Not messed with that camera but I have done my fair share of 4g and 5g testing as that is really our only internet option here since at&t canceled DSL service.

I have tried about 7 different companies on a commercial IOT modem and a personal model and only a few worked. Several were cheap cell services where I was trying to use as a data plan and would not work without imie magic.

In the end. T-mobile home internet post pay is what I have but it is locked to the tmobile modem.

But the pre-paid data card, available in different levels, it did work with both IOT modems when I was testing. They didn't seem to be IMIE locked.

I guess the question is how much data will one use and how many can you afford.

I would try a pre-pay before I did a year contract. T-mobile is a great choice for this.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
Not messed with that camera but I have done my fair share of 4g and 5g testing as that is really our only internet option here since at&t canceled DSL service.

I have tried about 7 different companies on a commercial IOT modem and a personal model and only a few worked. Several were cheap cell services where I was trying to use as a data plan and would not work without imie magic.

In the end. T-mobile home internet post pay is what I have but it is locked to the tmobile modem.

But the pre-paid data card, available in different levels, it did work with both IOT modems when I was testing. They didn't seem to be IMIE locked.

I guess the question is how much data will one use and how many can you afford.

I would try a pre-pay before I did a year contract. T-mobile is a great choice for this.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Thanks Richard… probably end up with prepaid to make sure I actually get service and then adjust from there if need be