P1000 remote start

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Long time ago I asked about remote start. For some reason I can’t find the read. I bought the basic viper unit but never installed. Curious if anyone installed remote start. Ice fish a lot and not having to go out in cold (yes,lazy) would be nice

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I feel like it wakes me up in the morning. Long Johns, coat, house slipper, run out the door as fast as I can, open the rigs door, wait for it to say, Hello Honda, turn the key to start, hit the heater button, run back in the house as fast as I can, drink coffee and eat breakfast. I'd love to have a remote start.

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
usually late to bed and a bunch of guys waiting to go out and guide rigs show up late. sure nice to have r idling in advance. someone said something about a yellow wire… first world problem for sure ! 😂

O

OleRed

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
see what/if any traction this gets this week really hoping for a cut this wire, splice that… if nothing, no harm i check back next year . just going through bins in the shed and found the old remote starter i bought. if i really needed it i’d research and figure it out and then hire a local shop after i butchered it. hoping to pass go AND collect $200 here. thanks guys and appreciate the community here🍺🍺🍺