P1000 Red or White????

M

madwrstler

Jul 31, 2021
Crystal Lake, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Pulled the trigger on a new Pioneer 1000-5 today and will be delivered in a month. I have a choice of red or white color based on their allocation but have to let the dealer know by Monday afternoon. I had a white Honda Africa Twin motorcycle I liked (also had red and blue accents) but not sure how white will translate to a UTV vs. red. Thoughts??

Also - I bought this since our current UTV (2016 Can Am Maverick 1000R) is crazy loud and the wife and I are looking at a quieter UTV where we can talk and listen to a little music on the way to different destinations.

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely White, I have received so many compliments on mine. It does not show dust on the white panels, and scratches are hidden well also. Decorate with any color decals you like

LED 4   Copy

advertisement
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
White machine with all black accents!

My wife and I would have chosen white if we had a color choice. Money and availability at the time chose our color for us.

You can add one of these too. Go level 5 it's not my money :p

05Willys

05Willys

Apr 21, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Red wasn't my choice (wanted camo) but I found a red one in a dealer showroom. Took what I could get when there were few to get. Would rather have had white than red. In times like this, color takes a backseat to putting a seat under your backside. You will enjoy either color.

M

madwrstler

Jul 31, 2021
Crystal Lake, IL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
White machine with all black accents!

My wife and I would have chosen white if we had a color choice. Money and availability at the time chose our color for us.

You can add one of these too. Go level 5 it's not my money :p

😆😆. I’ll be using a Megaboom bluetooth speaker to start for my my tunes

advertisement