P1000 Ran it hard today

N

Null

Jan 18, 2016
I have 160 miles on my 1000-5 and have been treating it pretty good. Took it out today and ran it like I stole it. Power slides, full acceleration, hill climbing etc. Glad to report it ran like a beast. No clutch issues, no slipping, just ran like a hoped a Honda would. May blow up tomorrow lol but so far so good.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have 160 miles on my 1000-5 and have been treating it pretty good. Took it out today and ran it like I stole it. Power slides, full acceleration, hill climbing etc. Glad to report it ran like a beast. No clutch issues, no slipping, just ran like a hoped a Honda would. May blow up tomorrow lol but so far so good.
I did my first service and my 1000 ran better than it ever has. I took it to stoney lonesome in alabama this past weekend and It ran like a champ. The shifting was smooth I could barley hear it change gears much less feel it. The engine breaking is awesome. These things defiantly get smoother and quieter the more it gets broken in. I think it started getting smoother shifting the more I went down long hills in 3rd gear and let it shift it's self back to first by the time I got to the bottom

Reactions: Stauvo