P500 Rampage LED cab light

J

Jshell3

I bought THIS on Amazon to keep from having to run more wires to my dash. Works great on 3 aaa batteries and Velcro attaches around the rollbar. Off/on switch.
Thinking about early morning deer season, last minute must haves...!

IMG 2311

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
20160920 185138

I installed these white...Eagle eye
there about lap high
when sitting...the part of
dash is slightly angled
down...so don't blind ya
....wired into Headlights

Reactions: Jshell3 and JTW
Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
Holy cow that's a lot of switches @rocmar. You must have a mile of wires under the hood. I assume you must have all those different lights on their own switches so you can use them selectively?

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Holy cow that's a lot of switches @rocmar. You must have a mile of wires under the hood. I assume you must have all those different lights on their own switches so you can use them selectively?
Yes....except the blue
Switch....that's for my
stereo...BADASS

Reactions: trigger
FuzzyGrub

FuzzyGrub

Sep 19, 2014
Rural NY
www.joefishin.com
Ownership

1. 500
I bought THIS on Amazon to keep from having to run more wires to my dash. Works great on 3 aaa batteries and Velcro attaches around the rollbar. Off/on switch.
Thinking about early morning deer season, last minute must haves...!

I inadvertently ended up with one of these. I put it in my cart when the thread was originally posted, to come back and take a more careful look at it later. Well, my wife purchased a few things and it came in the box yesterday.

I recently wired up work lights and aux lights, so didn't want to go thru the effort to add another switch and running another set of wires for a dome light. It won't be high use for me, so batteries should hold up well.

I mounted it on the same bar as you at the center. My Honda cargo bag comes down to it, but does not block it. Pointed it toward the dash. Seems to provide enough light to see and check on things.

Thx.

Reactions: JTW and Jshell3
J

Jshell3

I inadvertently ended up with one of these. I put it in my cart when the thread was originally posted, to come back and take a more careful look at it later. Well, my wife purchased a few things and it came in the box yesterday.

I recently wired up work lights and aux lights, so didn't want to go thru the effort to add another switch and running another set of wires for a dome light. It won't be high use for me, so batteries should hold up well.

I mounted it on the same bar as you at the center. My Honda cargo bag comes down to it, but does not block it. Pointed it toward the dash. Seems to provide enough light to see and check on things.

Thx.
Awesome.
Usually my oversights tend to not work out so well. Ha!

Reactions: JTW