P1000 Quick Question re Panel Dimensions

OldToby

OldToby

Supporting Member
Aug 29, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to be a PIA, but I don’t have my P1K here to measure the warning label on the dash, where the aftermarket switch panels typically go. I think I’m going to need to have a custom panel made, for five (maybe six) Blue Sea contura switches, an analog VDO clock and an analog VDO voltmeter. Could somebody please post the dimensions of that label area so I know what size to have the panel made? Thanks!

J

JTW

Sorry to be a PIA, but I don’t have my P1K here to measure the warning label on the dash, where the aftermarket switch panels typically go. I think I’m going to need to have a custom panel made, for five (maybe six) Blue Sea contura switches, an analog VDO clock and an analog VDO voltmeter. Could somebody please post the dimensions of that label area so I know what size to have the panel made? Thanks!
@mystic1219

OldToby

OldToby

Supporting Member
Aug 29, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@mystic1219 apparently offers a panel that accommodates switches smaller than my Blue Sea switches, and round cutouts that are also inadequately sized for my VDO instruments. I’m going to need to have a panel custom made I think.