S

sheba4

Jan 5, 2018
mn.
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Big Red
ok guys and gals, I am looking to purchase a new Honda sxs 1000-5 in the next few months...need info on accessories and aftermarket products and who carries the best and who to stay away from...here is what I need...

Honda oem 2- piece poly hard coat windshield
Honda oem roof
Honda oem side doors that go above the half door and also back...
Honda heater...750.00
marine grade stereo system...4 speakers...budget is 350.00
winch
camo...800.00 ouch...

I have seen roofs for 350.00 on ebay but not sure how good they are..

as you know Honda accessories are very high even with life time discount of 10%...that why they can offer it...best deals to deal with in Minnesota also...all dealers seem to be very close on price so it does not pay to drive very far...

thanks in advance,
Gary

I think the roof, windshield and doors come as a outdoor package for 1600.00 if I am not mistaken...

I will be doing all the install myself...

any help and all help is appreciated...

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
ok guys and gals, I am looking to purchase a new Honda sxs 1000-5 in the next few months...need info on accessories and aftermarket products and who carries the best and who to stay away from...here is what I need...

Honda oem roof
Honda heater...750.00
winch
camo...800.00 ouch...

as you know Honda accessories are very high even with life time discount of 10%...that why they can offer it...best deals to deal with in Minnesota also...all dealers seem to be very close on price so it does not pay to drive very far...

thanks in advance,
Gary

I think the roof, windshield and doors come as a outdoor package for 1600.00 if I am not mistaken...

I got my dealer to price match babbitts.com without ship just page prices always got them to do 3 yr warranty for like 480 i found it on eBay showed them and they said ok

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

Honda oem roof
Honda heater...750.00
winch
camo...800.00 ouch...

thanks in advance,
Gary

Just Buy ALL accessories they make for your model because you are going to buy it all sooner or later.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just Buy ALL accessories they make for your model because you are going to buy it all sooner or later.

Ha, what he said but in priority of what you’ll use first.

Roof definitely

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
You will have to work hard to get that stereo for $350.

I found that the dealer was willing to negotiate prices for the oem accessories when he had a big sale on the line (a new pioneer).
I would look into prices and then talk to your dealer. He wants that $15,000 (plus or minus) sale so a few accessories at cost is reasonable.

EDIT: Welcome to the forum and keep us posted as you purchase.