Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just started looking into starting on the e-brake build and realized there is now something missing on the reservoir. Does anyone have any pictures of what use to be there? Apparently last weekend was rough I noticed lots of damage but this concerns me a bit however the brakes still work fine. Looks like a cover is needed.

A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
Just started looking into starting on the e-brake build and realized there is now something missing on the reservoir. Does anyone have any pictures of what use to be there? Apparently last weekend was rough I noticed lots of damage but this concerns me a bit however the brakes still work fine. Looks like a cover is needed.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Image Thank you @AK_Centurion i guess there is nothing to worry about. Weird! I can breathe again really appreciate it!!!!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
No problem. I was thinking it must have been a really rough weekend, if you lost that rubber cover. It is on there pretty good.
Sure looks suspicious without a cover there you can tell it was designed to have a cap but if yours doesn't then I guess I'm good. Looks weird. Again thanks