P1000 Planning a ride in MN next summer

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ok all you MN peeps we are looking to go riding in MN next summer and want some pointers on where to go. From NE ND and we wanna stay in the North country. Any good places to go in Northern MN with lots of trails. Probably wanna do at least two days of riding. Tried looking online but can’t realy find anything. Thanks for any info

Reactions: DRAGFOOT and BWAF
H

Hardwaterflyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2015
West Central Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Visit this site for a start. www.dnr.state.us/ohv.map.html. I have some friends up in SilverBay north of Duluth they say they drive to the trails up there. Will check with them. Also just into Superior Wisconsin across from Duluth is an area to check out. Otherwise the Grygla area is closest to you, but I haven't been there. There are active ATV/OHV clubs there. For a complete Rider Contact List visit www.4wda.com or www.atvam.org. They can help you out. Good Luck-Have Fun.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks! We are trying to get to MN and SD next year. Lots of riding planned hopefully!! Just need to get people to go. Lol

Fastbuck101

Fastbuck101

Dec 8, 2018
New Mexico
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Visit this site for a start. www.dnr.state.us/ohv.map.html. I have some friends up in SilverBay north of Duluth they say they drive to the trails up there. Will check with them. Also just into Superior Wisconsin across from Duluth is an area to check out. Otherwise the Grygla area is closest to you, but I haven't been there. There are active ATV/OHV clubs there. For a complete Rider Contact List visit www.4wda.com or www.atvam.org. They can help you out. Good Luck-Have Fun.
Not much in Grygla other than geese. muddy fields, but not much for trails.

DRAGFOOT

DRAGFOOT

Lifetime Member
Mar 16, 2016
MINNESOTA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
There is a few trails in/around Beltrami County State Forest, but your best bet may be to head East to Silver Bay like others have said. Then, if you cover everything, its a short run over to Wisconsin for a kicker.

Reactions: Little_g