Pioneer 700 roof

J

JGPA

Nov 18, 2020
Greenville PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 2020 Pioneer 700-2 deluxe with a Super atv 2 piece flip up windshield. I want to put a roof on but have been told windshield might not flip up. EMP aluminum told me probably not and Kolpin wasn’t sure but didn’t think so. Anybody have a roof on with flip up windshield that works properly? Thanks

Reactions: Rednick69 and TxDoc
Chowitt87

Chowitt87

Supporting Member
Nov 22, 2020
Inman, SC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I just installed my Honda roof and SuperAtv flip up windshield today on my 700-4 and the windshield does contact the front of the roof when it is flipped up. I am still studying on a solution if I want to cut the front of the windshield or if I want to add some gasket material to the point of contact to avoid from scratching the windshield. I'm sure someone has had this problem before and has a solution to it.

Reactions: Rednick69
Rednick69

Rednick69

Sep 10, 2020
White Hall, AR.
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I have a 2020 Pioneer 700-2 deluxe with a Super atv 2 piece flip up windshield. I want to put a roof on but have been told windshield might not flip up. EMP aluminum told me probably not and Kolpin wasn’t sure but didn’t think so. Anybody have a roof on with flip up windshield that works properly? Thanks
I just installed my Honda roof and SuperAtv flip up windshield today on my 700-4 and the windshield does contact the front of the roof when it is flipped up. I am still studying on a solution if I want to cut the front of the windshield or if I want to add some gasket material to the point of contact to avoid from scratching the windshield. I'm sure someone has had this problem before and has a solution to it.

Has anyone come up with a roof solution with the SATV Flip up windshield for the 700-2?