SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I can't remember who posted about these seat covers from Amazon a while back, but he said that they fit his P500 very well, even though they are for a golf cart. I did put them on my "wish list" at Amazon and I have not got around to buying them, but I am still planning on giving them a try. The price is darn good, but other than that, I know nothing about them.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone know of seat covers that fit the 500, that aren't the Ruff tough $400 ones. Has anyone tried other brands and fit with slight modifications?

Thanks
Did a quick search up top for ya!😉
Start at post #5
Whatever you end up doing, dont be a stranger again for another 6yrs. Come back and post pics of what you got for the next guy like you looking😉

Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
As SlLVER_ALERT said had these on my 500 for a year or so now. Easy on and fit perfect. Warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Showing no signs of wear. Pic is not my rig.

81F2tYAeVwL

Last edited:
bowhunterbob

bowhunterbob

Feb 28, 2021
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 520
I have the "Covers and Camo" seat covers for $279. They look and feel very high quality. Install was simple and easy. Durability so far has been excellent. I feel if you go cheaper, you will see a big reduction in quality, fit, and finish. Here is a picture of mine.

Background

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!