Pioneer-4 decked out for sale!

bdech15

bdech15

Dec 2, 2013
www.facebook.com
Well if you want to take a road trip down the east coast to VA it looks like I will be selling my Pioneer-4. Originally it was green. I plasti-dipped the hood, added custom switch panel, wheels/tires, made custom skid plates that are being powder coated black now, honda hard top, winch, Rigid LED lights, dual battery kit, and the list goes on. I have the title in hand, and the pioneer only has 4 miles! I am trying to get back what I have invested which is somewhere near $15,500. My wife is pregnant now...after trying for 2+ years. I told myself I would buy one of these, get it just the way I wanted it and then as soon as I have it "ready to ride" she will get pregnant. Guess What? It worked! I just finished my Masters which is why I haven't had a chance to take it out, and with the little one coming this year, I figured I would see if anyone wants to buy a new one that's already decked out. This is not a fire sale, I do not need the money. If I cannot get what I want, I will keep it. Not being rude, just to the point. Let me know if you're interested. As I said earlier, this machine is free and clear I have title in hand. Thanks!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Re: Any Pioneer's in Canada yet

Bdech15, going to move ur post to the 4sale section later tonight.

Congratulations on becoming a soon to be dad, it will change your life for sure.

Reactions: Eltobgi