Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are there any issues with zero degree engine starting?
Don't know about zero degrees but I started mine when it was 10 outside. Fired right up. I put Stabil fuel stabilizer in all my gas powered stuff at start of cold weather. It really improved cold weather starting with my Foreman (carb'd model).

Reactions: Isaiah and Stauvo
CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
I'm guessing that's F not C - In Canada we all have block heater for our vehicles - I've often pondered putting a magnetic block heater on my UTV but they are hard to plug in when out in the bush :) I've never had an issue with the P500 and -20c starting.

Does it not start in the cold or why do you ask?

Thanks

Ovo

Reactions: Isaiah
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I'm guessing that's F not C - In Canada we all have block heater for our vehicles - I've often pondered putting a magnetic block heater on my UTV but they are hard to plug in when out in the bush :) I've never had an issue with the P500 and -20c starting.

Thanks

Ovo
Mine started just fine after leaving it outside for a few hours on Saturday. It was probably close to 0 that day.

Reactions: Isaiah

1925sk

Mar 7, 2019
Fallon,NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Thanks
Magnetic won’t do much with all aluminum engine blocks.

Ovo