P700 Pic of my new Winch bumper for my 700-4

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
My best bud is a custom metal fabricator and has had my 2015 700-4 for the last few days building my new aluminum bumper to mount my Superwinch 4500lb . I think it turned out great .. I will post better pics when I get home in a week as I am on a business trip.. I think he did an awesome job on it!!!

Attachments

• Pioneer bumper.jpg
    Pioneer bumper.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 267
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
You have a good friend,that pic doesnt do it justice,please post more pics.you are the first aluminum front bumper I have seen

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
You have a good friend,that pic doesnt do it justice,please post more pics.you are the first aluminum front bumper I have seen

He is a true master metalsmith... I definitely will post more pics. Im on a darned business trip til next Sat!!! I cant wait to see it up close.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome! Best looking bumper I've seen on a pioneer

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I think you may want to ask your buddy if we wants to do more. there may be a market for them!

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Looks sharp! The lines / angles remind me of the Road Armor Truck bumpers.

S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
I think you may want to ask your buddy if we wants to do more. there may be a market for them!
I am sure he would do more.. he builds a lot of bumpers in our area. He made this one look kind of like one he made for his 1 ton Dodge.. I cant wait to see it up close!!
I want to really get you guys a pic of the tubes at the bottom (that was all he done by the time I left) and it is sharp!! He has built a lot of bumpers for the hog hunters in our area.. he built an awesome rack/winch mount and roll bar for my dads Argo.. He is the type of metal guy that you are never disappointed when he does something for you.

Reactions: bobbyhill
S

Southarkrob

Jul 6, 2015
Definitely need more pics. Im sure he could add some headlight guards too.
I will definitely be posting more pics next weekend when I get home. He can build it any way you want it.

advertisement