P4 Winch choices?

N

NorthPioneer

Jan 26, 2017
CA
I ordered a 17 P4 700 and pick it up in a couple days. I didn't buy the winch from the dealer because I would like to eat this month lol so I am curious about what brand people are buying? I have always had warn winches and on my last bike I think it was a super winch possibly.

I know warn is the big dog in this accessory but wondering if anyone likes another brand and why?

thanks in advance for your replies!

Sent from my SM-G850W using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and Tflynn
Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Considering the corrosion and moisture where you live, you may want to research how well each brand is sealed.

J

JTW

I have a warn vantage 4000-s as well. The superwinch's are a great value for the price and also a reputable brand. I recommend buying nothing smaller than 4000 lbs.
What he said! I bought the super winch Terra 45 for the 1000 but I'd stay WITH the Terra series if I went superwinch.

Reactions: joeymt33 and Tflynn
N

NorthPioneer

Jan 26, 2017
CA
Well I decided to stick with what I know.... Bass Pro has the warn vantage 4000 steel rope for 409.99 Canadian which is the best price I've seen on it. I picked it up tonight. it comes with the full size rocker switch also which is nice compared to the mini ones I'm used to seeing.

Reactions: Tflynn
Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Do you have a princess auto? They sell that winch for less than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N

NorthPioneer

Jan 26, 2017
CA
Do you have a princess auto? They sell that winch for less than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seriously? Canadian dollars? I do have a PA but when I looked at their website I couldn't find anything. I will go check it out tomorrow. thanks for the suggestion!

advertisement
Ems-Cam

Ems-Cam

Lifetime Member
May 22, 2016
Alberta
Ownership

1. 700-4
Online I found it for 449.00. If you have someone connected through a shop, if they have a grand west account, I got mine through grand west cheaper.