P1000m5 P1K5 coming next week

T

taylorman

Jun 19, 2016
Lafayette La
I'm pumped to say that I am getting my 1000-5 deluxe next week. Called my dealer today to give him a list of accessories that I wanted. He said they had marked down 2 red units down to $15,700. So I will get it with the bed extender, bed liner, front and rear fabric doors, fabric rear panel, hard roof, glass windshield and windshield wiper. I already have a switch panel made and wired up with 8 switches and room for a cell phone or gps ram mount. I plane to add interior lights, led light bar in front, two rear cube led lights, S&S red powdercoated skid plate and a arm guards, super ATV winch and STI outback max 28's. Can't wait. Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
Congrats!!! You're gonna have a blast with it!!!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm pumped to say that I am getting my 1000-5 deluxe next week. Called my dealer today to give him a list of accessories that I wanted. He said they had marked down 2 red units down to $15,700. So I will get it with the bed extender, bed liner, front and rear fabric doors, fabric rear panel, hard roof, glass windshield and windshield wiper. I already have a switch panel made and wired up with 8 switches and room for a cell phone or gps ram mount. I plane to add interior lights, led light bar in front, two rear cube led lights, S&S red powdercoated skid plate and a arm guards, super ATV winch and STI outback max 28's. Can't wait. Stay tuned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Awesome! Keep us posted on the mods.