Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Congrats, I love the thought that the pioneer must be part of the dream home. Pretty cool and I completely understand. I drive mine daily. I park my truck in the shop every day and ride the pioneer home. So it gets ridden at least twice a day when I'm not traveling away from home.

Be sure to show us some action shots.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

J

JTW

Congrats, I love the thought that the pioneer must be part of the dream home. Pretty cool and I completely understand. I drive mine daily. I park my truck in the shop every day and ride the pioneer home. So it gets ridden at least twice a day when I'm not traveling away from home.

Be sure to show us some action shots.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."
Well congrats..ebkoz

Joey.. you lazy ass! Lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well congrats..ebkoz

Joey.. you lazy ass! Lol

Dude, it's like 50 feet!

J

JTW

Dude, it's like 50 feet!

Well, you only have so many steps in ya.. I guess I can understand saving them for later years!

Reactions: joeymt33 and sharp
E

ebkoz

Feb 27, 2017
new jersey
This is presently on the lot I bought. Should start building within a couple weeks.

4W2A5073

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice looking lot.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Just Purchased land in Hurricane UT and will start building my dream home ASAP. This means an LE is soon to come, can't wait.

Congratulations on the new locale, it was a hard choice for the wife and I. We too were looking at the Hurricane UT area after spending 3 weeks there in 2012 as well as Pioneer, TN that we decided on to retire to. Absolutely stunning riding options where you are setting up. Be sure and share pics, always love the red rock scenery. Also congrats on the new Pioneer LE.

Reactions: Guito
advertisement
J

JTW

Congratulations on the new locale, it was a hard choice for the wife and I. We too were looking at the Hurricane UT area after spending 3 weeks there in 2012 as well as Pioneer, TN that we decided on to retire to. Absolutely stunning riding options where you are setting up. Be sure and share pics, always love the red rock scenery. Also congrats on the new Pioneer LE.
So how did you end up where you are?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
So how did you end up where you are?
Are you asking me or the original poster?

Me the wife and I had been coming to Royal Blue in eastern TN for about last 10 years for vacations, riding etc.. Property and taxes are very cheap here mainly due to demographics. (Cumberland Co. TN avg. gross family income is 24K) No State income tax either so compared to IL where I lived for 50 year's moving to TN was an immediate 15K a year tax incentive couple that with 280,000 acres with 1200 miles of trails to ride on out my driveway vs. none in IL. the choice was easy to make the move when I retired.

State income tax in UT is 6% vs. 5.25% in IL. couple that with being 1800 miles from grandkids, TN was the obvious choice especially since they properly recognize 2nd amendment rights.

J

JTW

Me the wife and I had been coming to Royal Blue in eastern TN for about last 10 years for vacations, riding etc.. Property and taxes are very cheap here mainly due to demographics. (Cumberland Co. TN avg. gross family income is 24K) No State income tax either so compared to IL where I lived for 50 year's moving to TN was an immediate 15K a year tax incentive couple that with 280,000 acres with 1200 miles of trails to ride on out my driveway vs. none in IL. the choice was easy to make the move when I retired.

State income tax in UT is 6% vs. 5.25% in IL. couple that with being 1800 miles from grandkids, TN was the obvious choice especially since they properly recognize 2nd amendment rights.
Grand kids... There it is! I was curious why you didn't go west.
I sure don't blame you for getting out of Illinois!! We get a lot of transplants here for very similar reasons... only they want to be on a lake.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Grandchildren is a very good reason.

Reactions: JTW
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Reactions: JTW and nbomar
E

ebkoz

Feb 27, 2017
new jersey
I'll update the build and would enjoy getting together. By then I should know some good trails.

Reactions: JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4