P500 Over or Around? Video

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

I swear this mound was a good foot taller in person and the backside was the bad part! So... do I risk getting hung up on it, jump it and maybe break something, or go around though the woods. Looking back I should have gone over it... but I went through the woods. Good times either way!

Last edited by a moderator:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I swear this mound was a good foot taller in person and the backside was the bad part! So... do I risk getting hung up on it, jump it and maybe break something, or go around though the woods. Looking back I should have gone over it... but I went through the woods. Good times either way!

This video just linked me to your trek the mighty mac vid. Didn't know you had posted those. Very cool!

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

This video just linked me to your trek the mighty mac vid. Didn't know you had posted those. Very cool!
Hmmmm. You're not a subscriber?!?! Glad you like the mighty Mac vids. We'll be doing that again this year. See if the link works now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Hmmmm. You're not a subscriber?!?! Glad you like the mighty Mac vids. We'll be doing that again this year. See if the link works now.

Guess I should have clarified, I saw the video you posted and then it suggested other videos that you posted to youtube.
I'll subscribe now, didn't know you had made so many.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
D

Deleted member 3748

Guess I should have clarified, I saw the video you posted and then it suggested other videos that you posted to youtube.
I'll subscribe now, didn't know you had made so many.
I was just kidding. I only have two subscribers and at least one of those is my wife.

D

Deleted member 3748

The snowmobiles wore it down. Wasn't even a question this week.