OEM half windshield brackets

L

LenahRun

Aug 11, 2020
Aldie Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
I have a 2021 Talon X and purchased the factory half windshield. It looks super easy to install? I have tried installing the brackets to the roll bar with no success. The instructions online ( none come in box) say just clip them on. I have found it impossible. I am not the smartest guy but for the life of me i cannot get these things on. Anyone have any experience with this half windshield install that can help a brother out? Thanks

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2021 Talon X and purchased the factory half windshield. It looks super easy to install? I have tried installing the brackets to the roll bar with no success. The instructions online ( none come in box) say just clip them on. I have found it impossible. I am not the smartest guy but for the life of me i cannot get these things on. Anyone have any experience with this half windshield install that can help a brother out? Thanks

Start this video about 5 minutes in. Looks like a PITA, but it does snap in.

MFG

MFG

Mar 14, 2019
East Texas
Ownership

1. Talon R
I taped mine on with a rubber hammer. Make sure they are correct. I had to take them off and move them. That was real fun

Reactions: Sheetmetalfab
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I taped mine on with a rubber hammer. Make sure they are correct. I had to take them off and move them. That was real fun
^^^^^^^ tapped right on for me.

L

LenahRun

Aug 11, 2020
Aldie Virginia
Ownership

1. Talon X
Many Thanks to all. Chris in the video listed was a big help and showed me exactly what i was doing wrong. Got them on and all good.

Reactions: TerryH