P1000 Odometer Trip 2 Brand New

H

Hardwaterflyer

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2015
West Central Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just picked up my new 2018 1000-5 Deluxe Camo and although the tires are brand spanking new the odometer in trip 2 mode reads 97 miles and 10.5 hours. The normal odometer read 1 mile. Any ideas on this? Thanks.

Reactions: mike48
J

JTW

Just picked up my new 2018 1000-5 Deluxe Camo and although the tires are brand spanking new the odometer in trip 2 mode reads 97 miles and 10.5 hours. The normal odometer read 1 mile. Any ideas on this? Thanks.
I’m guessing you’re seeing the countdown until first service.. ride it a couple miles and see if your mileage indicator doesn’t go down.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Now there's a real man!

JTW.........he just has funny looking feet, says they got that way from climbing trees and jumping out on women. The tree climbing part I believe..........the rest of it, well I'm not sure about. lol

Put on a dress, walk under a tree and PLEASE............

don't tell us what happens!!!!!!!

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks JTW. Found it on page 29. Appreciate the kind response, my wife called me a D.A. for not reading the manual thoroughly.:cool:

I don't have a strong propensity for reading manuals, but i did read the manual for the pioneer. Most of it anyway. Lots of good info there and on the forum as well. You bought a good machine.

J

JTW

Now there's a real man!

JTW.........he just has funny looking feet, says they got that way from climbing trees and jumping out on women. The tree climbing part I believe..........the rest of it, well I'm not sure about. lol
You’re still upset about that mistake?? I told you I was sorry!

1BadDart

1BadDart

Oct 21, 2016
W. KY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
You’re still upset about that mistake?? I told you I was sorry!

I guess I should be more understanding, but there's about seeing a man and farm animals that are hard to get past. I will give you credit though, it did look like that nanny goat had a smile on her face.

J

JTW

I guess I should be more understanding, but there's about seeing a man and farm animals that are hard to get past. I will give you credit though, it did look like that nanny goat had a smile on her face.
Thanks again for holding her head!

mike48

mike48

Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
kingsland ga
Ownership

1. 700-4
mine did the same was ready to go back and get my $$$$ back