P1000 Not Shifting into Turf Mode Video

GumpAir

GumpAir

Jun 16, 2016
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good info. Mine does the same.

Who did you buy from, and did the prep? Renner?

GumpAir

GumpAir

Jun 16, 2016
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought my Rubicon from Renner in 2004, and they've serviced it since day one. And, they have done a good job and have bent over backwards to take care of any issues.

The P1000-3 EPS we got at Michael's Cycle in Carson City. I don't think the service guys at either place are really on top of prepping the Pioneers yet. I had air in the cooling system, and the linkage is just slightly off. But, like Renners, the guys in Carson are learning and trying. We had a long discussion on seat heat and dust the other day, and they seemed genuinely interested in learning some of the fixes that folks are coming up with.

Gump

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great, helpful video. Thanks.

RobertinNevada

RobertinNevada

Apr 16, 2017
Fallon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought my Rubicon from Renner in 2004, and they've serviced it since day one. And, they have done a good job and have bent over backwards to take care of any issues.

The P1000-3 EPS we got at Michael's Cycle in Carson City. I don't think the service guys at either place are really on top of prepping the Pioneers yet. I had air in the cooling system, and the linkage is just slightly off. But, like Renners, the guys in Carson are learning and trying. We had a long discussion on seat heat and dust the other day, and they seemed genuinely interested in learning some of the fixes that folks are coming up with.

Gump
That's funny, I too purchased a rubicon from renners in 04. Just sold it to help finance this bike. There good people.