North Ark/Southern MO ride

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be leaving Sat for southern MO for turkey season and planting food plots. In addition to tractor, I will be taking the P1K5 for work and hope to get some ridding in. Supposedly SMORRs will open by tomorrow. I know I can not go riding next weekend, and possible not the next, due to having other family there for turkey season. BUT hopefully can make some rides a little later. Not sure if Cassville will be open or not. Anyone possibly interested let me know. @BWAF @GlockMeister @Ragnar406 or anyone else in that area.

Reactions: Pilgrim and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I will be leaving Sat for southern MO for turkey season and planting food plots. In addition to tractor, I will be taking the P1K5 for work and hope to get some ridding in. Supposedly SMORRs will open by tomorrow. I know I can not go riding next weekend, and possible not the next, due to having other family there for turkey season. BUT hopefully can make some rides a little later. Not sure if Cassville will be open or not. Anyone possibly interested let me know. @BWAF @GlockMeister @Ragnar406 or anyone else in that area.
Cassville is always open I get my rig fixed I'll holler

Reactions: Pilgrim and BigOL3
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We plan on going to SMORRs tomorrow. Kinda a last minute deal, due to being too wet to plant plots tomorrow. Anyone available let me know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk