P1000 Noob question

E

EMS_Capt

Aug 1, 2019
Longview, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new to the forum but have been reading lots of posts and getting ideas for several weeks now. Diving in with the addition of a radio and winch so I will be installing a second battery this weekend and a switch plate. I will be using a True isolator, circuit breaker, and stinger relay, along with a 6 circuit fuse block for accessories. My question is this, my radio has an inline 40amp fuse which I will leave alone and attach to the stinger. Are there any issues if I still attached the ground wire from the radio to my fuse block?

Reactions: Ragnar406 and sharp
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Ground wire on fuse block? You mean ignition wire?

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Some fuse blocks have a ground. The answer is no

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm new to the forum but have been reading lots of posts and getting ideas for several weeks now. Diving in with the addition of a radio and winch so I will be installing a second battery this weekend and a switch plate. I will be using a True isolator, circuit breaker, and stinger relay, along with a 6 circuit fuse block for accessories. My question is this, my radio has an inline 40amp fuse which I will leave alone and attach to the stinger. Are there any issues if I still attached the ground wire from the radio to my fuse block?
Yes this fuse block has a grounding bar.
Nope - that is how I have mine

Reactions: CumminsPusher