Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Found these on eBay tonight and not sure if someone has posted or not but wanted to share.
I have the factory floor mat but sure wish I had this instead. Sure seems to cover better and goes up the sides would be easier cleaning.
IMG 7482
BRAND NEW! FORMED RUBBER FLOOR MAT LINER HONDA PIONEER 2016 SXS 1000 M5 M3 | eBay

Bed liner as well.
IMG 7483

BRAND NEW! FORMED RUBBER FLOOR MAT LINER HONDA PIONEER 2016 SXS 1000 M5 M3 | eBay

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Those do look really nice! I can see making this addition to the machine. Thanks for sharing...

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nice. Not sure it's worth the extra cleaning time when I get back from riding with @joeymt33 @Delton @sharp @DGann etc. Mud tends to cover the floor anyway so, I'd just be cleaning under the mat, and the mat... Youts guys enjoy.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nice. Not sure it's worth the extra cleaning time when I get back from riding with @joeymt33 @Delton @sharp @DGann etc. Mud tends to cover the floor anyway so, I'd just be cleaning under the mat, and the mat... Youts guys enjoy.
Might be too much trouble to mess with. I wonder if they drain?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Might be too much trouble to mess with. I wonder if they drain?
Ya it looks like the drain out the sides at the doors. I got the Honda front mat and it's doesn't do anything but get in the way. Like mopar said these are more like weather tech but drain.

M

matt33

Jun 4, 2016
NE PA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I bought what appears to be the same bed mat for my 1000-5 a few weeks ago on Amazon.com. I really like it. Unlike the OEM bed mat, this one has a lip around the perimeter (except the very rear tailgate area) to prevent debris from sliding under the mat and getting into the rear seat mechanisms. No lip on the tailgate lets you dump your bed with the mat in place and the mat's shape keeps it in place even while dumping. It is really nice and well worth the money.

I didn't go with the Honda OEM full bed liner because it appears to block the rear doors from opening when the seats are folded flat. My dog uses these rear doors to enter/exit the rear bed. He can easily jump over the 2" lip of the cover I bought and still use the side doors.

I did not buy the front floor liners; I really have no need for those, but the rear mat is very functional for my needs.

Last edited:
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought what appears to be the same bed mat for my 1000-5 a few weeks ago on Amazon.com. I really like it. Unlike the OEM bed mat, this one has a lip around the perimeter (except the very rear tailgate area) to prevent debris from sliding under the mat and getting into the rear seat mechanisms. No lip on the tailgate lets you dump your bed with the mat in place and the mat's shape keeps it in place even while dumping. It is really nice and well worth the money.

I didn't go with the Honda OEM full bed liner because it appears to block the rear doors from opening when the seats are folded flat. My door uses these rear doors to enter/exit the rear bed. He can easily jump over the 2" lip of the cover I bought and still use the side doors.

I did not buy the front floor liners; I really have no need for those, but the rear mat is very functional for my needs.
@matt33 can you post the amazon link??

advertisement
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Found these on eBay tonight and not sure if someone has posted or not but wanted to share.
I have the factory floor mat but sure wish I had this instead. Sure seems to cover better and goes up the sides would be easier cleaning.
View attachment 27603

Bed liner as well.
View attachment 27604

Christmas wish list is getting out of hand. Thanks CP;)

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Christmas wish list is getting out of hand. Thanks CP;)
I think I would like the bed liner, not the floor mats so much, as I will be washing that out wi a pressure washer of hose. The bed liner would be good to help keep the passenger area and as mentioned the mechanisms clean of so much dirt and debris!

My toy spending is on hold until I'm in the Ellijay cabin...

RobertinNevada

RobertinNevada

Apr 16, 2017
Fallon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 27603

Bed liner as well.
View attachment 27604

Just got the bed Matt in with the lip and it's great, ordered the floor matts above and they will be in late this week. If the floor matts are as nice as the bed Matt I will be very happy.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just got the bed Matt in with the lip and it's great, ordered the floor matts above and they will be in late this week. If the floor matts are as nice as the bed Matt I will be very happy.
I have not got these but they really did look better then factory. I got the Honda front mat and very displeased. It's really good to hear positive feedback on these thank you!

advertisement