Newbie From Pa

S

Scotty D

Supporting Member
Aug 1, 2024
York, Pa
Ownership

1. Talon X
Good afternoon from York, Pa. Lots of motorcycle experience (2021 Africa Twin ES & 2019 GoldWing and now 2024 TalonX and new to SXS off-road world, happy to be here… Just picked it up yesterday and can’t wait to ride. My first accessories will be Windshield Front and Rear and mirrors. Looking for advise and opinions on accessories and do’s and don’t.... I’ll post a pic of my new rig and front windshield from UTV. Looking forward to this forum and members for any help.. Sorry I posted on a response earlier but it’s a newbie mistake.. Cheers

IMG 3855 IMG 4560

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Good afternoon from York, Pa. Lots of motorcycle experience (2021 Africa Twin ES & 2019 GoldWing and now 2024 TalonX and new to SXS off-road world, happy to be here… Just picked it up yesterday and can’t wait to ride. My first accessories will be Windshield Front and Rear and mirrors. Looking for advise and opinions on accessories and do’s and don’t.... I’ll post a pic of my new rig and front windshield from UTV. Looking forward to this forum and members for any help.. Sorry I posted on a response earlier but it’s a newbie mistake.. Cheers

View attachment 439082 View attachment 439083
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Nice buggy 👍

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Welcome from the once great state of Colorado. :cool:

Check out these two threads for some basic Talon information -

advertisement
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2

View attachment 439082 View attachment 439083
Congrats and welcome from Ohio

advertisement