P500 newbee

iowaguy

iowaguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 22, 2014
Eastern Iowa
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Welcome to the club, you will find a lot of great people and information here!

Reactions: bobbyhill
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Just got my new p500 (and first sxs) home , and am already in this forum's debt . It was an invaluable resource informing my purchase decision . So thank you and hi , everyone !
Welcome @newb
Site is built for owners by true owners... Won't find that anywhere else! I highly doubt you can find a question someone hasn't already found a solution for.
Continue to look around and if you need anything be sure to post.
Thanks.

And Welcome to the club!

Fordman

Fordman

Lifetime Member
Aug 8, 2013
Fayette Al
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome ! You'll love your p500 and this is a great forum ! Huge amounts of info & great guys !

Reactions: bobbyhill
M

Moose308

Jun 16, 2015
Just got my new p500 (and first sxs) home , and am already in this forum's debt . It was an invaluable resource informing my purchase decision . So thank you and hi , everyone !
Hello from Missouri

S

Skeeter

Oct 13, 2015
south louisiana
I'm a new member as well and all the feed back you received is correct lots of good info is communicated here and everyone is very helpful. Hope you enjoy your P5.

Reactions: hambone
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club fellas!

Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Welcome from WV!!! Enjoy the 500, it is a blast to take in the woods!

newb

newb

Oct 29, 2015
london , ar
Welcome from WV!!! Enjin they the 500, it is a blast to take in the woods!
I should mention that I am also fortunate enough to enjoy my p500 In the ozarks of ar . You guys that ride mountains and through blue water know what i mean...Hope to be able to contribute to the knowledge base of this forum soon . Thanks for the warm welcome folks :)

J

jay dawge

Oct 6, 2015
YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE W/ THE P5, THAT'S A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK. NO OTHER SXS MANUFACTURER CAN GIVE YOU THIS MUCH BANG FOR
THE BUCK.

Reactions: JACKAL
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
YOU MADE A GOOD CHOICE W/ THE P5, THAT'S A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK. NO OTHER SXS MANUFACTURER CAN GIVE YOU THIS MUCH BANG FOR
THE BUCK.

I would have to agree with that statement, for what it costs vs. what it can do compared to the competition it is a bargain for miles of smiles.

Reactions: Dp5hunter