H2oFowler

H2oFowler

May 13, 2017
Memphis,tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
IMG 0415
IMG 0420
IMG 0415 IMG 0420 Wanted to say hi to all and appreciate the great info found on this forum which let me to purchase a new 1000-5 today.
Been toying between Polaris and Honda and found this forum helpful to make my decision and glad I did!
Since bringing home this afternoon, I've taken off back half of roll bar and netting to make it more to my liking. Rarely need rear seats only for taking a couple of mugs to duck blind later in the year.
Look forward to more mods in months to come. Look forward to contributing to community over time.
Thanks all!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
View attachment 43496 View attachment 43497 View attachment 43496 View attachment 43497 Wanted to say hi to all and appreciate the great info found on this forum which let me to purchase a new 1000-5 today.
Been toying between Polaris and Honda and found this forum helpful to make my decision and glad I did!
Since bringing home this afternoon, I've taken off back half of roll bar and netting to make it more to my liking. Rarely need rear seats only for taking a couple of mugs to duck blind later in the year.
Look forward to more mods in months to come. Look forward to contributing to community over time.
Thanks all!
Everyone contributes here it's a great place so just being part of the group is awesome whatever else you got is very appreciated! Welcome and congratulations!

ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Appreciate it...and plan too!
Thanks.
Oh man you're in Tenn? You missed an epic weekend a few weeks back. If you hang around here long enough make sure you get there next year.
Welcome and I will PM you a list of the trouble makers around here, Its a long list,,,Ha!!
Kiddin, great members. Ask and they will answer

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Tenn. Great looking rig! You're close to alot of members on here so you need to make it to one of our rides. You're bout 3.5 hrs from me. We get a group together every now and then to ride. Would love to have you join us.

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good times ahead for sure.

Reactions: sharp
H2oFowler

H2oFowler

May 13, 2017
Memphis,tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from SE Tenn. Great looking rig! You're close to alot of members on here so you need to make it to one of our rides. You're bout 3.5 hrs from me. We get a group together every now and then to ride. Would love to have you join us.
Appreciate it and definitely let me know when you have a ride planned in the future.

H2oFowler

H2oFowler

May 13, 2017
Memphis,tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh man you're in Tenn? You missed an epic weekend a few weeks back. If you hang around here long enough make sure you get there next year.
Welcome and I will PM you a list of the trouble makers around here, Its a long list,,,Ha!!
Kiddin, great members. Ask and they will answer
Appreciate it and look forward to getting plugged into some weekend rides accross the area.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 43496 View attachment 43497 View attachment 43496 View attachment 43497 Wanted to say hi to all and appreciate the great info found on this forum which let me to purchase a new 1000-5 today.
Thanks all!

Welcome and nice looking ride. I agree, looks better with that rear cage off. ;)

advertisement
J

Jimmy-AZ

Lifetime Member
May 9, 2017
Gold Canyon, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club fellow duck hunter, there are many threads to follow here on your rig. Yes, the first thing I think we all do is loose the nets. Surprised you removed the back cage. The full roof would be a welcome addition to duck weather ⛆ just saying lol

Reactions: Smitty335 and sharp
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks all!
Tankless water heater vent on roof? And WELCOME! Great looking ride.

H2oFowler

H2oFowler

May 13, 2017
Memphis,tn
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to the club fellow duck hunter, there are many threads to follow here on your rig. Yes, the first thing I think we all do is loose the nets. Surprised you removed the back cage. The full roof would be a welcome addition to duck weather ⛆ just saying lol
Agreed and may put it back on closer to season. I use it round my 20 acres during summer to so access to bed is more important to me for now..... I bought a 3 seater top and figure I'll use a Bikini top during winter if I decide to put roll bar back on. Thanks!

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks all!
Was going to do the same thing to mine, even had the 3 seat roof installed by the dealer, I ride in the woods and found I liked the added protection of the rear verticals and the longer roof, keeps things a lot dryer.

advertisement