P700 New to the SxS world

T

Tmoose23

Dec 25, 2015
Well, finally outgrew the super fast, hair on fire, flying through the woods and bought my first side by side. I'm looking to add a few things to it, like a top, windshield, winch, maybe some extra lights. I bought a bone stock 2016 pioneer 700 four seater. Where in the world do people find parts for such a critter??

Reactions: allgm1
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
@Tmoose23 Welcome to the club and congratz on your new Pioneer SXS. Be sure and share pictures of your rides. Lots of helpful people here, hope you are having a merry Christmas.

Finding parts is easy on Amazon.com or RMATV.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well, finally outgrew the super fast, hair on fire, flying through the woods and bought my first side by side. I'm looking to add a few things to it, like a top, windshield, winch, maybe some extra lights. I bought a bone stock 2016 pioneer 700 four seater. Where in the world do people find parts for such a critter??

Welcome aboard! Be sure to check out the 700 section. There are lots of pictures and build threads to look at.

Reactions: JACKAL
scott

scott

Lifetime Member
May 16, 2014
lyman, South Carolina
Congrats!!! Your first buy probably should be a winch. Superwinch terra 4500# and the KFI winch mount. Both on amazon. That's what i have and it's work great almost 2 years now. I just think a winch should be the first add on.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Congrats!!! Your first buy probably should be a winch. Superwinch terra 4500# and the KFI winch mount. Both on amazon. That's what i have and it's work great almost 2 years now. I just think a winch should be the first add on.
I agree. Winch is the number one add on for me. As for the number two add on... that one is certainly up for debate! Rocky Mountain atv will have 99% of your "entry level" upgrades. When you're ready to get a little more serious, check out superatv.com. If you hunt around this website you'll likely find a thread about most any upgrade you could dream up, and a few you'd never think of!

allgm1

allgm1

Lifetime Member
Mar 7, 2015
New Hampshire
LOL funny what a little age does to the going fast factor. Welcome @Tmoose, I stuck with alot of honda stuff (roof, windsheild, all 4 soft doors, rear panel) only because they work together. As others mentioned the kfi winch mount and winch is a good place to start with accessories.

d_b

d_b

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 24, 2015
Utah
Welcome aboard, is a welder a accessory lol. Defiantly winch. I use mine for a lot of things not just out riding.

Reactions: Tmoose23 and Tflynn
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Welcome aboard, is a welder a accessory lol. Defiantly winch. I use mine for a lot of things not just out riding.
From the way I seen some people drive their machines its a requirement, like duct tape.

Reactions: ohanacreek
CPope

CPope

Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Pulaski TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a brand new in the box 2 piece windshield with hardcoat , I sold my 700 and never opened the box, I will take 300, I payed 549 at the my local honda dealer, I didn't buy my new 1000 from him and he wants to charge me a restocking fee, I would rather sell it and take a loss than to pay a restocking fee

2thpir8

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2013
NC
I have a brand new in the box 2 piece windshield with hardcoat , I sold my 700 and never opened the box, I will take 300, I payed 549 at the my local honda dealer, I didn't buy my new 1000 from him and he wants to charge me a restocking fee, I would rather sell it and take a loss than to pay a restocking fee

CPope-where are you located?

advertisement
SuperYeti

SuperYeti

May 11, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Ownership

1. 700-4
A welder is absolutely an accessory, a repair accessory after you break stuff lol.

T

Tmoose23

Dec 25, 2015