P1000m3 New tires

S

SCD

Sep 6, 2018
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I purchased a used 2016 P1ooo 3 seat with power steering, the previous owner replaced the stock tires with a set of aluminum wheels 14 inch and Maxis bighorn 2.0 tires. the tires are started to show a little wear. I will mostly be using the bike for hunting and majority (90% of time) in soft terrain (mud) of South Louisiana, yet occasionally hunting in southern Missouri and South texas

I was thinking that about the ITP Mudlight in 28 inches yet I started thinking about the Mudlite XTR yet the weight rating seemed lower than some radials. I am additionally considering the Blackwater Evolution Radial which seems to have a higher weight rating. Would appreaciate anyones thoughts on experience with any of these. I am considering going 1 inch bigger 28 inch tires in whatever I get.

Reactions: BWAF and sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I purchased a used 2016 P1ooo 3 seat with power steering, the previous owner replaced the stock tires with a set of aluminum wheels 14 inch and Maxis bighorn 2.0 tires. the tires are started to show a little wear. I will mostly be using the bike for hunting and majority (90% of time) in soft terrain (mud) of South Louisiana, yet occasionally hunting in southern Missouri and South texas

I was thinking that about the ITP Mudlight in 28 inches yet I started thinking about the Mudlite XTR yet the weight rating seemed lower than some radials. I am additionally considering the Blackwater Evolution Radial which seems to have a higher weight rating. Would appreaciate anyones thoughts on experience with any of these. I am considering going 1 inch bigger 28 inch tires in whatever I get.
I have the blackwater Evo and love them, when they wear out I'm going to buy them again.

Reactions: BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had Blackwaters on my 700 a set on my 1000 with 1000miles on them, far too many road miles have worn them to about 70% down. For a jack of all trades tire you can’t beat them they wear well, are tough, and they ride well too.

I’ll have another set next time I buy tires.

AFA90110 A592 4DCE BCEE E6072BB7B6DC

Reactions: sharp and BWAF